1. When you order we will ask for your name and delivery address. These details will enable us to process your order and contact you in the event of any queries. We will also ask for your telephone number, so that we can contact you urgently if necessary in the event of any problem with your order. We will communicate with you by telephone or letter.
2. We do not store credit card details and all payments are processed by Worldpay or a secure Worldpay payment service
3. We may also use the information we hold to notify you occasionally about important changes to the website or special offers.
4. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
5. We work with third-party data companies.
Your rights: 1. You have the following rights in relation to your Data: 1. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
2. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
4. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
5. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
6. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests. 2. To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/. 4. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Bath Safe Ltd Registered Office: BRULIMAR HOUSE, JUBILEE RD, MIDDLEON, MANCHESTER , M242LX Registered in England and Wales No 7683355 “
Copyright Bath Safe Ltd – 152a Bradford Street – Bolton – BL2 1JS – Company Reg: 7683355