A recent study shows that 70 percent of our senior population that suffer with bathing difficulties also endure stress related conditions including anxiety and insomnia. By owning a Walk in Shower or Walk in Bath you can:
- Reduce stress and relax: Swirling warm water helps your brain to relax while washing away anxiety.
- Sleep Better: By immersing yourself in hot water for 15 minutes before bedtime, your body temperature rises and enhances your ability to fall ep faster (National Sleep Foundation).
A care free bathing experience will help to give you that extra level of confidence that can only enhance your physical well being.
Get relief for arthritis, aches and stiffness.
- Warm water increases blood supply to aching joints, which helps to remove inflammatory particles from the area and relieves pain.
- The buoyancy of the water relaxes muscles, and warm water decreases muscle tension that allows for greater flexibility.
Breathe and think easier
- Many people find that soaking in a hot bath relieves headache pain, especially pain from tension headaches.
Improve Cardio Health
- A recent study at the Mayo Clinic found that soaking in a hot bath gives many of the health bene strain on the heart. Soaking in a hot bath increases the heart rate while it lowers blood pressure rather than raising it as does other forms of exercise.
Relieve back and knee pain
- Four out of five British seniors suffer chronic back pain. Many studies show that hydrotherapy alleviates lower back pain and knee ailments by reducing stress and stiffness.
The peace of mind and serenity a Walk in Shower or Walk in Bath provides allows you to take control of your personal wellbeing and lifestyle